Q: If I book your trip, how would I know it is confirmed?
A: To book the trip, you need to choose your dates and your cabin, and make the online payment. Only after that your booking is confirmed. All payments are done through PayPal. You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal and a confirmation email from us. Please keep it handy for your arrival on board M/Y Heaven Saphir.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: The detailed answer is located on our page Terms and Conditions
under Refund Policy
. General rules are the following:
- We will refund you 100% minus all bank charges, if you pull back at 60 days or more prior to the trip;
- We will refund you 50% if you pull back within 30-59 days prior to the trip;
- We will not refund you in less than 30 days prior to the trip.
Q: Do you provide transfers from the airport to the boat?
A: Yes, we do. All our itineraries include:
- Free transfers from Marsa Alam International airport (RMF) to Port Ghalib on arrival day and from Port Ghalib to RMF on departure day;
- Transfers from Hurghada International airport (HRG) to Port Ghalib on arrival day and from Port Ghalib to HRG on departure day at €50;
- For Northern itineraries (departure from one of Hurghada marinas) we provide free transfers from and to HRG only.
Please, note that Port Ghalib is 230 km south of Hurghada and it takes 3-3:30 hours of transfer from HRG to MV Heaven Saphir (Port Ghalib). So book your flight respectfully.
If you decide to arrive to HRG for our Southern itinerary, we strongly advise you to book your flight with arrival time to HRG no later than 3 pm. Later arrivals may be subject to additional transfer fees.
Our bus will leave Hurghada to Port Ghalib around 5 pm on arrival day, and Port Ghalib to Hurghada at 10 am on departure day. Please, book your return flight from HRG on or after 4 pm.
MRF is 10 minute drive to Port Ghalib; we will set up your transfer at any time. If you arrive to HRG early in the morning, we will place you on a nice beach with a bar, where you can relax after the long flight, waiting for the rest of the group to arrive.
Q: What’s included in the price? And what is not included?
A: All our prices include:
- Local transfers from/to airport (individual transfers are €50);
- 8 days/7 nights onboard MV Heaven Saphir;
- 4 meals/day full service;
- Unlimited water, tea, coffee;
- Up to 4 dives/day (you must be a certified scuba diver). Your dives start next day after arrival. Due to safety regulations you will have up to 2 dives only on the last full day of your trip. There are no dives on your departure day;
- Weights and belts.
All our prices exclude:
- International or domestic flights;
- Egypt entry visa ($25) payable at the airport;
- Dive and travel insurances;
- Unlimited nitrox 29-32 (you must be a certified nitrox diver);
- Soda, beer, wine (purchased on board);
- Rented scuba gear;
- Tips for the crew.
Q: What type of cousine you provide on board?
A: All our meals are European cousine with a slight touch of Middle East. We have an exceptional chef in our crew that cooks anything from fish or BBQ meats to fresh bread and delicious deserts. The meals are served with full service. We offer fresh juices and high brand espresso every morning. Our dinners are a real feast and are different from night to night. Sodas, beers and wines are offered at a moderate price.
Q: Do you have Nitrox on board?
A: Yes, we have Nitrox membrane compressor. We offer unlimited Nitrox 29-32 throughout the trip for $45. You have to be certified Nitrox diver to use this feature.
Q: What tanks and connectors you have on board?
A: We have 12L aluminum tanks with both DIN and YOKE. If you need a 15L tank, let us know a few days upfront and it will be there upon your arrival on board. It is $35 per person per week.
Q: Do you provide rental gear?
A: Yes, we do. Please, let us know upfront, what you need including sizes, and we will prepare the gear for you. The price is €100 per trip.
Q: Will your dive guides speak my language?
A: Our dive guides speak English and German. But, in case the majority of the guests speak any other language, we will provide you with a dive guide that will speak your native language.
Q: Can you book a flight for me?
A: No, we don’t book international flights. Marsa Alam International Airport (RMF) and Hurghada International Airport (HRG) have a wide range of international destinations of both regular and charter flights. You can find a list of flight carriers serving HRG and RMF here
Or you can check it here: .
RMF - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsa_Alam_International_Airport
HRG - http://hurghada-airport.co.uk/airlines.htm
Q: Do you provide travel or dive insurance?
A: No, we don’t. But we encourage you to buy one if you don’t have it yet. There are plenty of insurance companies on the market now. The most popular amongst divers is DAN. http://www.diversalertnetwork.org/